Sunday 31 May 2020

Celebration of Teachers day Y4C

Welcome Parents, Carers and all children.
I hope you all had a great half term and enjoyed the beautiful weather we have had.  Summer is truly here.  I am posting the beautiful pictures and cards received from the children for celebrating Teachers day.  I wanted to say a big thank you to you all.  I am truly grateful for the beautiful sentiments you all sent to me and wanted to share these with you on our return to our last term in Year 4.  I know it has been a difficult time and I am missing you all so much that when I received these they made me so happy and very emotional.  These are truly difficult times but I know we will be re-united soon.  Keep the faith and be strong!  Here are some of the wonderful messages that have supported me through these times.  Missing you all and eagerly awaiting when we can see each other again soon.





















These are what has kept me hopeful and sane.  Thank you again from my heart. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment