Friday 15 May 2020

Celebrating home school learning 2 - Y4C

Welcome, Parents/carers and children.
I wanted to share some of the work I have been receiving via emails from parents and say a huge well done to all the children.  I am so very proud of the work that I am receiving. I have received videos too and it's great to see your smiling faces.  I can see how much you are growing too. Hopefully, we should be together in the near future, but in the meantime, keep safe and keep working super hard.  Here are some pictures of the work that your peers have been sharing...


Ariana - your work on multiplication was amazing!  You are becoming more confident in applying the knowledge you are learning.  Well done!



Jabaar - Your work on tenses was very good, keep up the practice!  Well done!















Jasmin - learning life skills like making Pizzas is a very important skill, you did a great job!  Can I to dinner?









Add caption




                                                                                      Luke - Your beautiful artwork was refreshing, love the colours you used and it made me smile!  Keep it up!









Nico - I loved the pictures of you doing the science experiment... What did you find out?  keep it up and well done!








Sarah - loved your picture of Ananse and your story ideas.  Well done!




Zaira - love your design for your basket, very creative.  Well done!

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the work being sent to me.  I am so very proud of you all.  Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment