Friday 24 April 2020

Home Learning from 4D

Hi Everyone,

As I write this blog post from my home my heart wishes that we were all together again in the classroom but until it is safe to do so, I thought I'd post some pictures of the class so you can all see what each other has been getting up to.

First up, check out the lovely chalk Rainbow Max has created to support the NHS - Well done, Max!


Next up, check out Nojus working from home - Keep up the good work, Nojus!



Now, let's take a look at David working hard and creating a wonderful poem about his cat, Oreo - What a brilliant poem, David!




Next up, take a look at all the fun Eva had in the half term -Arts and crafts, reading and an Easter Egg hunt! What fun you must have had, Eva!





Let's now take a look at Joris' time at home - It looks like you're working very hard Joris, and enjoying some time in the fresh air with your brother!








Finally, Llara has been unleashing her creative side and has drawn some fantastic drawings, including a beautiful mandala from her RE lesson. Great job, Llara!








I hope you all have enjoyed seeing these photos as much as I have - Feel free to leave a kind, positive comment below.

If you want your picture on the blog, ask your parents to send me an email and you can appear in next week's blog post.

Miss you lots kiddos,

Miss Winston x

No comments:

Post a Comment